wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
Heart to heart
11 December, 2014 11:06 PM

It’s hard really, to actually admit it that we couldn’t actually find someone that will actually listen to everything you say just to listen and not to judge. But it’s programmed in us to automatically give a mental judgment of a certain issue we get to know of. & when we do, those small gestures, those micro facial expressions, they just show the true meaning of what we are thinking on the matter. We can’t really hide it as much as we want to, or as much as we thought we did.

You can pretend all you want, you can say all you want, but these minor details would only give you away. The truth.


I hate it, being able to notice these stuff, and not being able to hide what I truly feel or think on such matter. I get hurt, for knowing that someone you hoped would have at least a decent response to something you thought might be the least of fuddling matter to talk to on your long list of befuddling-matters-you-wish-to-talk-about-other-than-myself.

Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019