wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
Expressive thoughts
19 January, 2015 9:05 AM

Thank you for still visiting this blog even when it's barely active. Some link exchange is still going on so yeah thank you :)

 I've been pondering on the days when I felt like I have lost my smile, but fortunately I still do. I'm often reminded how good life is for me compared to those who actually really have to strive for their lives in Syria for instance.

I'm still being a lot like myself, my cheerful self. I smile, yet quite less lately, but I do smile sincerely. I talk a lot to people, hang on to my family and friends, but at times.... I question myself. We all do. We all, at a point in our lives, question ourselves, whether or not what we usually do every single day in which we thought was the right thing to do, is in fact the right thing to do.

That doubt immerses somehow out of you. Makes you question yourself, doubt yourself.

I am perhaps a very friendly person, I am talkative most of the time, I care so much for my friends (other than my family of course), and sometimes I question myself should I not do so?

Series of events led me to doubt myself, for a period of time, I did, Perhaps now, I'm not. I now believe in my decisions, of being myself, like I have always been, is good for me. I'm content of disregarding the negative thoughts or vibes or anything that comes with it. I'm going to live my life as I used to, and probably better.

I went through a lot worse than this, & so I can go through with this. Perhaps I doubted myself because it worries and saddens me to have to go through what i might have already experienced back then.

In deed, I'm thankful for great friends who stick with me through thick and thin. :)

Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019