wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
Silence
29 November, 2014 11:36 AM

For someone as occasionally loud, outgoing, friendly person as I am, it is kind of weird for me to be quiet. But I tend to be so from time to time. I think that everyone wants to be alone at times. So do I.

I usually get that a lot, I mean the time alone. My roommate isn't in our room most of the time so yeah.

Don't I get lonely? Yes I do, that is the whole point. It gives me time alone with Allah too. I can cry out my problems w/o worrying what my roommate would think of me. Or the probability that she might ask a lot of questions just to comfort me, whilst I just need to let things out from my head & heart. I guess I'm definitely going to get a room for 2 next semester again if I do get the privilege to stay inside campus yet again.

I have recently made new friends! A couple to be exact. & speaking about friends; It's actually good for me to talk and sometimes help my friends in need. I cherish my family & friends so much.

The reason I don't post here a lot is bc I've been posting on my private blog which I have the freedom to say such things in my head when in need of it. Though I feel as if I've abandoned that part of me, hence this post is written.


Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019