wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
Writing on the go
12 September, 2014 11:31 PM

I've been thinking, since there haven't really been any work to do, and since there's a lot in my mind that isn't vulgar for me to share on my public blog, I'd write on the go. Where ever i may be.

Some probably prefer twitter or such. I don't think 140 characters aren't sufficient for certain thoughts. Especially that of mine.

I have this habit of telling a story from a very vague point of view, and slowly narrowing it to the main intent of it. So for short, lousy story teller/ answers given for interviews or such. Haha but at least I know i have to make it short and simple unless told otherwise.

Blogs, as i have been repeating myself for a while now, is my own friend whom reads (i suppose not listen? :p) my thoughts as i write to it. Yes? Sometimes you wanna express yourself but at the same time you also don't wanna talk. Writing is the best thing when it comes to that! I might not write on books, i have a few which i thought i'd use them for the same purpose i use this blog, but never really did.

Hm. What else? Well I had a pretty great day. I hope you did too. ��


Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019