wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
The reason why I haven't been here
31 January, 2013 6:57 PM

hey,
huh, what do you know, I actually think that it's funny just to say hey, or hi here, since that I practically have absolutely no idea who I'm talking to, I guess it's just customary for me to start with greetings. Even if no one reads my blog anymore, I don't really mind it, it might just be a greeting for my blog which I've been abandoning for a long long time now.

I just feel like writing again, I mean like I'm kinda bored, or more like emotionally unstable right now. I miss writing and expressing myself almost everyday of my life here. I'm either too lazy at times or just don't have much to say, I really don't like to write short posts much. I like them moderately long. Posts with too long paragraphs and such - pretty much bores people, not that all of them will read even the first paragraph of my posts but well you get the idea. Another well known reason why I don't post a lot or I can say anymore these days is that I don't have much photos to share with you guys. I've changed my image recently - well not that recent but since then I've been taking really few photos of myself or anything much at all. Since I like to write with an image at least for every post of mine, I don't anymore since I kinda ran out of photos to share with. By the time that I actually have a lot of photos to share with, I'd be too tired or not in the mood to post anything.

I don't really post that much, and well, the blog speaks for itself by that. I usually post when I am rather in an emotionally unstable condition or either too happy or excited and I wanna brag about it in a discrete way that people think I'm only sharing my experience yada yada yada. Please ppl deep inside, we all have a part that wants to brag about everything we are happy about like having a new Macbook or smth. LOL.

Well will you look at that. All this rant probably sums up just why I haven't been posting this long. I actually intended to write about something else but then this is the result I get. Ah well.

I might be posting up some old photos, well not that old, but what this blog have been missing - the details of what I've been pretty much doing these few months. & hey no photos for this post.

Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019