wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
Mother's day
08 May, 2010 10:24 AM

it's today? tomorrow? whatever lol. new layout, actually the idea was to do something for my mom, since i'm not around her, i made a graphic for her. this layout was the background, without the boxes n youtube player. n edited with a few wishes etc. and if you have a screen resolution of under 1280x800, just a hint of what this skin suppose to look like : (click to enlarge)

and when i go back to my hometown just before i go to college, i'll buy my mom n my sisters a huge cheesecake :) for us to enjoy hahaha. i miss them a lot^^
& i freggin' know you didn't use my codes but you got the idea of the skin from my skin IDIOT. WTF with the denial? dude give it a rest will ya? FUCK.

Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019