wickedicy
amira
About the site
This might be a typical blog for you, but a getaway for the author - me. Sometimes I feel the need to write, but I feel that it is easier to type away my thoughts and feelings to the virtual world. My posts are sometimes emotional and filled with deep thoughts.
Affiliates
Unfortunately most of my affiliates are either inactive or they have removed their site/blog. Hence most of the links to their blog/site is rendered useless.

Miscs
Quick link to view my tutorials. More tutorials available at my portfolio



This site is designed by wickedicy, icons from here.
PS tut for anna
10 May, 2010 4:56 PM

this might not be a great tut, but it's kinda simple n something that anna might wanna know. :) (Used PSE 7)

1. open a file you wanna use.
2. create a new layer
3. now on the new layer, apply any brushes of the shape you wanna make the image into, and apply on the part of the image that you wanna show
4. use the magic wand tool, select the outer part of the brushes, n then invert the selection (click ctrl+shift+i)
5. now click on the base image. or the base layer, n click ctrl+x . it'll cut the image.
6. just delete the layer with the brushes on it n save in png format. and you're done :D

any probs, tag or ask about it n i might edit this tut. okay that's all :D

Labels:


Newer posts


About me
Ami, 26, quiet, occasionally loud, quirky outspoken, friendly & officially off the market ;) You won't really know me just by these few words though. I blab all the time! - Well at least in my head. Time has passed, and as we grow older we get to know the world for its bitter end, I might not be as jolly but I believe I am wiser.


Last updated on : Jan 2019